- up to 7 persons
- 19 m²
Cabinet B-4 in an aristocratic, discreetly bright and soothing Prussian blue color with white contrast and delicate mint inclusions is ideal for individual and family sessions.
In this office, we used the best finishing materials, furnished it with designer furniture and made excellent soundproofing of the walls, as well as installed a full-bodied door.
We lined the walls perfectly and covered the one of the best paints in the world from UK designer Annie Sloan Prussian Blue. It was this shade of blue that Picasso preferred in the «blue period» of his work, it can be found in the paintings of Van Gogh and Monet. In the interior, this calm and balanced blue brings peace, tranquility and comfort. The coolness and transparency of Prussian blue visually expands the space, gives a feeling of spaciousness and «air»
Top light color temperature — neutral white 4000 K — specially selected so as not to argue with the azure of the walls. The brightness of the overhead light is adjusted using the rotary switch.
A pair of traditional «eared» mint armchairs with velvet texture on prussian blue background give the interior freshness, accents of pale pink — make it more sophisticated. Armchairs, of course, are not only beautiful, but and comfortable — the high reclining back and soft armrests allow you to fully relax.
You can do art therapy, psychodiagnostics, or just take notes at a beautiful and practical desktop from etagerca.
In the office, you can also practice on floor — To do this, we put four white and blue floor cushions from Oresteluchetta and a pair of mint yoga mats from Xiaomi.
- Floor hanger with hangers for clothes;
- Wall mirror, 27 x 6 x 144 cm;
- Umbrella stand;
- Two wall hooks for bags or scarves.
- Two velvet mint «eared» chairs (seating height 45 cm, back height 100 cm);
- Light beige couch (length — 163 cm, landing height — 46 cm);
- Kragsta solid wood coffee table set, dark blue-green, IKEA;
- Berber desk by Etagerca, 110 × 75 × 50 cm (width x height x depth);
- Pair of white Masters chairs by Bradex home, 52 × 58 × 83 cm (width x depth x height);
- Four Herve pouffes by Oresteluchetta, 50 × 50 × 12 cm (length x width x height);
- Shelving in metal and solid pine;
- Rack for blankets in the form of a ladder from Tomasucci.
- Two mint yoga mats from Xaiomi (on the window, behind the curtain);
- US Medica Panda massage table suitable for pregnant massage ₽ need preorder;
- Massage table ₽ need preorder;
- Flipchart ₽ need preorder;
- Ring lamp ₽ need preorder;
- Disposable massage table sheets ₽ need preorder;
- Office supplies
Comfort and coziness
- Air conditioner;
- Cooler with heating and cooling. Next to the cooler you will find tea, coffee, cream, sugar and disposable cups for your coffee break ;-)
- Set of 2 Imani paintings by Glasar;
- Madre Selva tapestry;
- Panel «Manuela» byObject;
- Decorative birds, white and pink ceramics from Boltze Home Collections;
- A pair of Fluffy Ball mint throws with white pom-poms by Sofi De Marko;
- Decorative pillow "Thumbelina" from byObject, 45 × 45 cm;
- Decorative pillow round, mint and yellow from Velvet Atelier.
- Natural lighting — large window, second floor (white curtains);
- Upper light — four spots Tablet 5 by Arte Lamp, brightness control;
- Rod lamp with Nest Ball lampshade by Cosmo;
- Orstid table lamp, IKEA;
- Xander bottle table lamp;
- Three Yusuf Led candles from To4rooms.
Help with time management
- Wall clock TOMAS STERN, blue and white;
- Wall clock with internet time synchronization, white;
- Montemaggi table clock;
- Sound notification system about the end of the reservation time — a pleasant melody will sound 5 minutes and 3 minutes before the end of the booked hour.
Unstable internet Get ready to use your personal mobile internet. See also rooms suitable for online work.
The table shows the price for renting 1 hour.
|since 9:00 till 22:00|
|up to 7 persons||600 ₽|
"All morning" plan (hours block from 9 to 15): sale 20 %
Full day price:
|up to 7 persons||5 460 ₽|
Address: Bakuninksaya ulitsa, 14, stroenie 1, entrance next after small staircase, 2nd floor
In the yard, you will see doorsteps on the left. Go past the doorsteps and turn left. The entrance is in the corner.
Photo route. Video route in Instagram.
Go up to the 2nd floor. Room B-4 on the left along the hallway (white door).
By clicking on the "Start tour" button, you can look around in the office and even walk around this center!
Average room rating: 4.8 of 5 (на основе 22 оценок)